Monday, August 28, 2006

breakaway...

finally takin a breaK frm business finance.

or sld i sae STOP instead??

okie.. nvm.

tink i gonna did badly for da theory part.

but. who cares.

i hate theories AS ALWAYS.

realized haven been bloogin abt life.

wahahaha... quite borin nowadaes.

did nth xcept muggin muggin n still MUGGING.

aFter these 3 papers, i'm gonna play like mad.

FOR 2 WEEKS ONI.

SENTOSA. ZOO. ETC.ETC.

I'm cumin SOON!!!

haha.

den it's back to serious stuff again.

wahahahah...

TOP PIRORITY OF DA HOLS : MONEY N DANCE



























tis video was intro to us by ryan. he said we'll b very inspired by da dancer. WHICH WE DID.

look out for da gurl on da left. she's called RINO. frm JAPAN.

GREAT N PROFESSIONAL DANCER.

makes mi wonder why she can dance till like tt while i can.

ryan reali noes how to motivate ppls sia.

lolx.
enjoy it while sTudyin HaRd for ya paperS!



















Because of you , I tried my hardest just to forget everything.
I don't know how to let anyone else in.
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty.
I am afraid

No comments: