Thursday, November 09, 2006

todae was da worst dae i had ever since i've inside TP.

1st.

BLOODY HELL & SHIT!!
i stain my skirt can. sound so like a sec sch girl who stain her skirt in sch la.
but i very long nv had tis happen in sch oledi.
wth.
tanks to iris, sam n tt toilet auntie who help to clean my skirt. =]

2nd.
was lookin at wad sam n iris wrote on their form with hui an while walkin down da narrow stairs beside da library. i tot i've ifnished walkin da stairs, but in da end, i still miss one of it. knn. and tis tym i sprain my RIGHT ankle. n i no i'll suffer more den wad i'll suffer. coz i nv sprain tt ankle befor. and guess wad, i predicted da CORRECT tink.
wtf la.
it's freaking swollen lor. n i'm afraid it wont recover on tym.
tml's gonna be a lnog day in sch n i'm workin.
den sat i'm goin to NRA's concert n i mite b goin out wif derek la.
n sun is rach's bdae party!
ARGH!!!
PLEASE RECOVER BY TML MORNING!!!!

3rd.
was blasted by my cds tutor. okie. it's like tt.
i wanted to change my cds xlass to wed instead of thurs.
so i SMS tt tutor to tell her.
in da end she sae she dun wan to communicate wif my request in tt manner.
so i decided to email.
n she took a darn 2 long daes to reply mi which is like, TOO LATE le can.
%%$^%%^%$.
coz da sch system sae cant change class any longer.
n i've to accept my fate. [ tt's wad my acadmic advisor said to mi]
but.. all tis was not wad tt tutor blast mi abt.
she sae i sldnt call her PERSONAL NUMBER.
and tt it's rude to take her no. frm my fren.
and she's VERY SORE abt it.
and she sae I LIED to her abt da fact of mi takin her no. frm my fren.
she said ALL THESE w/o givin mi a chance to sae anythin.
soo....

i answered her in a very sarcastic way.
"i didnt lied abt gettin ur no. i reali get it frm my fren. ya, it's true tt i've asked da other tutor for ur no. but she told mi tt she oni got ur personal no. n not da office no. "

and oso how wld i no tt i cant sms to her personal no.
she said till like i've known her befor.
PLS LA.
todae was da 2st tym i saw her can.
alice still sae she a nice lady.
wad bullshit sia.
tellin mi off in front of da whole class when she didnt even make tinks clear yet.
%$$^$32$#%^%%




ARGH!!!!!!!!!!
wad a f****** dae i've had todae.

oni tink i've enjoy was tt 2 hrs with huian, maybelin n mong ling can. =]

No comments: