Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'M TURNIN TO NOTURNAL PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!<br>


is tt a gd news or bad news????
gd news is, ya. world cup is TOMORROW!!!! n i wont even feel tired at all. even for da latest match at 3. lolXx.


bad news is, all my frens are alive in da dae but i'm like, SOOOOOO sleepy n tired lorz.


went to work jus now. frm openin to closin [10am-11pm]. was sOOO tired till 6+++. den ard 8pm, my frens keep complainin tt they're tired. but i was like, soo alive. den all of them sae i'm crazy. BUT, it's NOT my fault lehz. lolx.

saw edwin at j8. he's forever so tanned. was wonderin how cum he wld cum to such a borin shoppin center. den realized tt he's oso workin. FOR X-box. he keep changin jobs sia. and he todae nv ask mi the same old qtn le. hahah...de me gao de.



SHIT! hang out wif dee too much le. hahah.. zhe me gao de ma. OOPSSSs!!!! >.<



tml's another long workin dae AGAIN.



nvm. can go home watch world cup. lolxXXxxx...













WORLD CUP!!!!!!! HERE I CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: