Friday, June 02, 2006

mirAcle todae. i was actually da earliest among my group to reach sch todae. normally i'm the last 2 ppls to step in. nvm. it's da bus driver fault. haha.

sam wrote sth for us.

Alice[dEar], Lindee [honey], cherilYN[swEEt] n mi[the fakie]. soOO sweet of her. haha. N she sae i keep bullyin her. okie. i wont le. haha..

tooK a few fotos while waitin for da bus and lindee's fren. REALLY is nth to do la. and that nick keep rushin us when we were those that were actually waitin for other la. he's such a ......

tooK wif lindee. she forever cant face the camera straight de lehz. dunno why. lolx


and nick. god. he's gettin thinner n thinner. but his hair is a MESS. he reali dunno how to style his hair.


went to far east to buy my clothes. finally. lolx. den sent cher to work. she keep complainin that she's too lazy to work. but as if we can help her like tt. den meet up wif lindee's frens, roderick and rachel, to bugis. tt roderick, VERY VERY VERY VERY lame. lame dao.................. i reali cant stand him. lolx. saw edwin workin there for LG [Low Grade]. still da same. no change. den everytym ask mi da same qtn. as if like i no where's the person like tt sia? i reali dunno where's derek la. why everytym see mi must ask tis qtn de? haha.
went to bugis cafe to eat. took so long to order. WHY???? coz i took roderick's cap and he sae he got no mood to eat unless i return him. wad the shit.





drEw thiS while waiting for rachel's food to cum. so slow. i like finish drawin half of this den the food cum. haiz. POOR SERVICE! hahaha..


tat roderick deleted one foto frm my fone. BASKET. nv ask my permission.






I tinK I'M EXPOSED. EXPOSED OF A SECERT TAT I'M HIDIN FOR QUITE SOME TIME. I DUN MEAN TO. BUT TIME FORCED IT. THE MORE PPLS NOE, THE MORE I'LL FEEL STRESSED. BECOZ IT'S STH TT I'M NOT PROUD OF AND I WONT BE. WAT AM I GONNA DO? FACE IT? IGNORE IT? MAYBE WAD THEY SAE ARE CORRECT. IT SHOULDNT HAVE HAPPEN AT THE 1ST TYM. I'M TREMBLIN. MY HANDS ARE SHAKIN. REALLY! I'M FELEIN SO FREAKED UP NOW.

No comments: