Monday, May 14, 2007

i've ruined everythin.
TOTALLY.
everythin's messed up now.
tanks to my fone n memories.

i didnt expect i cld actually hurt someone tis way.
i didnt even no i cld actually do tt.
all along i've tot it's okie to hav all those sms in my fone.

but i didnt expect him to tell mi straight on da fone tt we're not together.
when i tot we ARE.
it's oni one nite.
and he changed totally.
he told mi to reconsider.

but i've set my mind.
i wan him.
more den anyone else.

he dun trust mi anymore.
no more.
i didnt lie to him.
okie i did lie.
but i didnt lie abt my feelins.
n it seems so difficult for him to believe wadever i've said now.
no matter wad i 've told him, he jus dun believe.
sometym it jus take so much effort to make someone trust u again.
esp since he's da one tt u like so much.

i jus cant blame anyone now.
cuz no one is to be blame
except myself n my selfishness.
i didnt spare a tot for him at all.

both of us wanted a serious one.
mayb.
i sld jus take a break frm everythin.






** tanks maybelin, huian n steven for listenin to wad i wan to sae. =]
it's so hard to supress n keep everythin to myself for da whole dae.
it's so nice to hav u guys ard. tanks!
i didnt expect u guys can be so supportive. =p

No comments: