Monday, May 07, 2007

seems like maybelin has read my blog..
hahaa...

ya. and she no i'll read hers too! =]

quoted frm her blog:

as for your HIM, i have no idea what's going on (you never tell me! -stares.) but then i guess all i can say is, just follow your heart, my dear. we all want the best for you, it's up to you to decide just what you want. yep. remember i <3> you always! HAHAHAHA (:


no worries, girl! it's not tt one n oni HIM again.
he's dead Deep in my heart. =]
and it's oso not my BUS STOP EYE-CANDY!
haha...

it's not tt i didnt tell u.
jus tt timin and feelins not rite yet.
and wait till one dae we go out together den i'll tell u.
lol.

sometimes it's jus so nice to have huian, maybelin n mongling by my side.
always doin little tinks to make one another touched and feel loved.
some comforting words frm da 3 of u makes mi feel much better.
=p

3rd person to tell mi to FOLLOW MY HEART.
but my heart and reality says otherwise.

No comments: