Tuesday, July 24, 2007

startin to detest tt benny loke.
tot i was late for lesson and tt he'll mark mi absent.
in da end, i tink im marked present.
okie. nvm.
so i sat in the classroom, doin NOTHIN.
and half an hr ltr, tanks to him.
i finish sch oledi.
jus becuz he wanted to consult doc after tt.
=.="
worse, my group's consultation is bein delayed again.
sick.

finally ate lunch wif dee,cher,rach,mary and ben.
its been AGES since we've eat together.
haha..
ya.
my VISA and IMMIGRATION is bein exposed in like, jus over a lunch.
lolx.
im alrite, frens.
tanks for all tt.
=]

went off to do projects befor meetin rosy for some slackin session.
seems like my tue routine oledi.
haha..
goin to BR to do all kinds of tinks.
and tokin crap.
weather was gd though.
no rain, no sun.
weeeeee....

anyway, both of us are darn broke can.
she was hungry but left iwf oni $1.80.
so we start to tink of ways to fully utilize it.
wont go into details. cuz it's a secret between us.
=D
anyway, in summary my 20 cents save her day.
so coins REALI do wonders.
haha...
sometimes it's so great to hav her as her fren.
can reali brightens up my days wif all kinds of stupid tinks we did in sch n BR.
woo....

=]

I KEPT BANGIN INTO MY AH YANG MEI TODAY!!!!!!!!
no wonder my mood's so gd todae.
wahahahahahhaahha...
ahhhh- yangggg- meiiiiii...............
zai wo xin li.
=s

No comments: