Tuesday, July 18, 2006

sam sent mi a msg jus now. i tink it's DARN lame n stupid n funny la. lolx.


URGENT!!
Message: Hey there..let me first start by telling you how extremely nervous i am in writing this little msg.
You see, fear of avoidance is one thing, but my main motivation lies in the understated idiom that a real man wont ever get what he wants unless he asks for it and works for it=)
Having said that, i think you have one of the sweetest smiles i have seen, and i would bet every last penny in my bank.
that you have at least 50 msges a day from random blokes trying to get u to add them!=)
But thats ok,
cos they probably arent gonna write you
anything longer than 3 sentences...

Sooo..more about myself...i was from ACS then ACJC
then NUS...
i love animals ( i volunteer at the zoo
pretty often to treat the sick animals but thats
another long story),
i love tennis, bball, golf, pool, anything by the smashing pumpkins.
Im prone to repeated episodes of momentary madness,
being the most openminded individual you will ever meet, theres nothing i would try or wouldnt do provided that theres enough alcohol=)
( limited amounts, not excessive I must stress)
Im wild n crazy in bed and yet mellow and reflective all at the same time.
Im a nerdy bookworm, and yet totally stupid at the same time..
but the one thing never ceases to amaze me is that how simple laughter can bring
2 ppl of totally opposite natures, to come together and have a good time.
So if you aint married with kids, if you dont already have your eyes set on some guy that youve
been secretly chasing for 3 years, or if you dont already have a jealous psychotic bf,
then it would make my day if i could get to know you better!=)
Cant wait for your reply!tell me everything about yourself! start typing now!
Hugz**



























][ samantha ][-] - I'm MS TAMADA. HAI!!! - ][ says:
now the main point is comin!!!

][ samantha ][-] - I'm MS TAMADA. HAI!!! - ][ says:
note the last sentence okay...

][ samantha ][-] - I'm MS TAMADA. HAI!!! - ][ says:
haha

][ samantha ][-] - I'm MS TAMADA. HAI!!! - ][ says:
ps) is your frend from bangkok really named Gucci?





























wahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha............i'm laughin like mad la. da person reali believe wadi type in frenster sia!

SOOOOOO STUPID LA.... lolx.

No comments: